Try this delicious Vegetarian Orzo Salad Recipe by Prevention Pantry. This is a great dish to meal prep for a week of yumminess or to share with up to 6 people!
Find the original recipe here.
While cooking I modified the recipe to my personal liking. I did most of the measurements by eye depending on how much of each ingredient I prefer.
- 2 Cups of Cooked Orzo
- 1 Cucumber, Diced
- Grape Tomatoes, Halved
- Chopped Spinach
- Diced Red Onion
- Can of Drained Chickpeas
- Kalamata Olives, Rinsed and Halved
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- Red Wine Vinegar to your liking ( I like a lot hehe )
- Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp of Dried Oregano
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
1. Cook orzo according to package instructions
2. Combine olive oil, red wine vinegar, lemon, oregano and garlic
3. Mix together ingredients with the orzo
4. Add the dressing and mix to combine
5. Add salt and pepper if you would like!